If you would like a piece of work made to order then please make initial contact by email. If necessary it could then be arranged to discuss further details by phone, conference call or we could have a face to face meeting.
Initial information required is:
- What you would like me to make.
- What kind of size and position for the subject.
- The materials you have in mind.
- How you expect it to be mounted/displayed.
- Your budget.
Things that you need to be aware of are:
- Timescales – How long I will need to spend on a piece and when you need it by.
- Materials – I prefer to work with recycled materials.
- Extra costs that may be incurred – These include transport/delivery, packaging and/or installation costs.
- Deposit required.
Hubcap Creatures is insured for public liability up to five million GBP and is fully DBS checked (formally CRB)